Event Details & Registration
Mother & Daughter Conference & Pageant
We are excited that you have chosen to take the first step in being a part of our event. Get ready to experience an incredible day! The purpose of the Mother & Daughter Conference and Pageant is to help mothers and daughters align, allowing them to discover their inner beauty and connect with their passions. Attendees will develop new confidence and self-value tools which will promote the ability to successfully self-manage their daily lives and live harmoniously with confidence and joy.
The conference and pageant will be held on Saturday, May 20, 2023 at the Double Tree by Hilton 111, E 2nd St. Davenport, IA 52801. The pageant will award the most dynamic duo with our Youth Suicide Prevention Award, created and named in honor of a young mentee whose talent and beauty was taken from the world too soon.
Please note that there will be a $25 deposit (retainer) for all pageant participants that will be refunded at the conclusion of the event. All deposits are due by May 1, 2023.
|Time||9 am – 1 pm||Doors open @ 5 pm, pageant begins @ 6 pm|
|Ticket Cost||Free for everyone||$40 for Adults, $20 for Kids|
|Place||Double Tree by Hilton||Double Tree by Hilton|
|Location||111, E 2nd St. Davenport, IA 52801||111, E 2nd St. Davenport, IA 52801|
|Date||Saturday, May 20, 2023||Saturday, May 20, 2023|
This years conference is jam packed with empowering age specific breakout sessions with guest speakers that will be sure to leave participants re-energized and motivated to conquer the road ahead.
- Ages 6 – 9
- “This is What I am Made of” with speaker Franchon Martin
- Ages 10 – 13
- “I am Figuring Out” with speaker Trameka Woods
- Ages 14 – 17
- “I’m Not Settling” with speaker Jasmine Beechum
- Ages 18 & up
- “Evolving with Purpose” with speaker Lady Lafayia Barnum
- Lunch 12pm – 1pm
- Keynote Speaker and Panel discussion – “She Invested in Herself and Everything Changed” led by Justice Jacobs
Mothers/Mentors age 18 and up & daughters age 7 to 17 are welcome to participate.
– Registration deadline is March 17, 2023. See details for participation below.
***REGISTRATION FOR PAGEANT CONTESTANTS IS NOW CLOSED.***
***REGISTER BELOW TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE.***
Mother & Daughter Conference & Pageant
Tickets in advance for the Events
-Advanced tickets are $40 for Adults, $20 for Kids
-Tickets will be available at the venue the day of the event for an increased price
Tickets can be picked and purchased 1 of 2 ways:
- Click “Purchase Ticket” button and receive an electronic ticket
- Call Beverly at 563-940-8222
Teams MUST consist of a combination of a MOTHER/DAUGHTER, GRANDMOTHER/GRANDDAUGHTER, AUNT/NIECE OR MENTOR/MENTEE pair! Pageantry is open to mothers 18 and up and their daughters who are between the ages of 6 -17, whether adopted or a biological child
All Mother/Daughter Contestants are required to take part in the following Categories:-
SECTION 1: THE EVENING WEAR/INTRODUCTION-Presentation
SECTION 2: TALENT COMPETITION
SECTION 3: ON-STAGE INTERVIEW COMPETITION Attire: This will take place on-stage while dressed in your Evening Wear outfit
The Pageant Registration Fee is $25 per pair which will allow the Mother/Daughter duo to participate automatically in the Formal Wear/Introduction, Talent & Showcase, and Mother/Daughter Interview.
To be eligible to enter, your only obligation would be:
- Contestants must reside or attend school in the Quad City area.
- Complete your Official DTBLE Mother/Daughter Pageant Application Form, the cost is a $25 charge for contestants.
- Sell a minimum of (4) tickets for the Pageant Event. Tickets are $40 each! Failure to do so will result in you being eliminated from the competition. Any additional tickets sold by a Mother/Daughter pair will receive extra points at the start of the pageant.
- Complete the registration process by March 17, 2023.
- Click to purchase ticket
- To submit a donation, Click Here